Why choose Scuola Portofino?
Founded in 1995, we have many years of experience in teaching Italian in Italy
- Scuola Portofino is located in the city center, downtown
- We have a very large area and our classes are min. 20m2-40m2
- Professional and experienced young teachers who have been specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners
- Italian at every level, all year round
- Maximum of 12 students in each class (5 – 7 students on average)
- Lessons for international students of all ages
- Classes have all material and equipment (computer, TV, projection. etc.), also our teachers use all materials when they are teaching.
- Our Language Courses with Experience, and Friendliness
- We are using our own special program, not just with a book we respect to practice, conversation, not just grammar education.
- Courses start every week for non-beginners, see Italian language courses starting dates
- Walking tours: in the center of Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo, Oltrarno, Giardino Boboli, etc.
- movies with Italian subtitles at school
- Daily tour: Pisa, Bologna, Siena , downtown of Florence the park of Pratolino, Villa Petraia, etc.
- Equipped for handicapped students.
- Friendly and helpful staff that give personal attention to each student